My Birthday was on saturday it was really fun the funnie part was we got the trick candles so I got five wishes and my grandma made scarfs for every one!
Here is the stuff we put in the goodie bags there was a dragons coloring book, word searches, stardust, a wand and a scarf. we also got dragon eggs that had a small dragon and a big dragon the big dragon you got to name a star that was my favorite part I already named my star.


4 comments:
What a fantastic party Sofia. Fauna and Araina really wish they could have been there to celebrate with you. What a great grandma to make scarves for everyone.
Lisa :)
Happy, happy Birthday Sofia! What wonderful party favors! And I totally envy you your wizard hat.
We finally got to go to see Harry Potter last night and of course we loved it!
happy Birthday!
Hi Sofia,
My mom want out to harry potter last nigit...
peace,
Amelia
Post a Comment