Thursday, July 2, 2009

A's game with grandma and mommy

There were more than 20,000 people in the stands and the A's won.
This when there practising for the big game the A's won the detroit tigers twice.
I had so much fun

This is the pitcher he is getting ready to strike him out.


this is the feeld it is so big.
I got to have cotton candy, a snowcone, a churo and dibs thats a lot of candy. we also met are coung nhu buddies. play ball.




2 comments:

Lisa said...

What fun! We attended a local baseball team's game last week and Fauna and Araina were falling asleep in their chairs! :) I'm sure they would have had a lot more fun if you could have been there with them.

Lisa :)

Aunt Julie said...

I Sofia I wish I could have gone to the A's game I bet it was a lot of fun did they win?

Aunt Julie