This is me and my brother we were just hit by a wave a big wave . We were playing jump over the wave the waves were big! It was a girls night out at peir 39 We were going for my birthday we went to the aquarium and a ray was talking to us.
Thease are the shocking jellys.
Thease are my favorite of all the jellyfish they are moon jellys they are so pretty.
4 comments:
Oh the Moon Jelly is gorgeous! What a fun day you had! Did you say is was your birthday?
Lisa :)
Yes I said it was my birthday but just the selebratoin
Hi Sofia I had so much fun at pier 39 the aquarium was really fun I hope you had a good time
Love
Aunt Julie :)
hey i had fun at peir 39 on sunday. it was fun trying on the hats and having the stars put on our face.
love alllllyyyyy.
Post a Comment