Tuesday, June 9, 2009

North Beach Pastries and my animal and fairy home

Look at all those delisous treets I got a chocolate covered cream roll, my brother got a blue cookie, my mom got conolie and my dad got conolie to they all tasted so good.

This is my animal school picture.


This is a picture of my husky pup, my lion and my periwinkle fairy in front of the pup and the lions house.



This is me I put some pixie dust in a purple trumpet flower and used it to hold some pixie dust it works great to.




This is my holly fairy, my two birds that are glass, my crocodile and my easter gnome I love to play with animals. I also got the crocodile and the two glass birds from my grandma I love geting stuff from my grandma because they can be really pretty and alot of them can be very spiecal to.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your animal's "school picture". What a wonderful collection of animals, fairies and gnomes you have. No wonder you like playing with it so much. My favorite is your holly fairy.

You are very lucky to have a grandma who finds such special treasures to give to you.

Ah North Beach! Best pastries ever!

themagiconions said...

What a gorgeous home for your animals and fairies. They look like they are having so much fun playing with you... what lucky creatures they are!

Fauna said...

I like the fairys.

Fauna said...

yumm!

Lisa said...

My girls have some of the same toys. You ladies would have so much fun together.
Lisa