This is My brother and a pond we made leaf boats and sailed them threw the watter and then they
went to shore and we took them home.

This is a plant with a bunch of rain drops on it they
look like dimonds.

This is a big bannana slug.

This is a picture of my gnome, my fairy and my new fairy
they are in the little root tunnle.

Here is my new poppy fairy my mom got it for me I love it so much It is the mom to my other two fairies.
5 comments:
Hi Goose!
I love this post. You are doing a great job!
What beautiful photos Goose. I love your fairies and what a beautiful place for them to play.
The girls received the lovely and kind package today. Fauna LOVES her crystals and Araina is waiting until her birthday to open hers. I have no idea how she can wait....I'm never able to wait to open my gifts. People have to really hide them well to keep me out of them, I always peek! Actually, Fauna and I peeked at Araina's gift and were soooo impressed with the beautiful necklace. Araina will LOVE it, especially because it was made by you.
You are such a sweet and thoughtful young lady and I am so happy to have met you and your mom through the blog. I am working on a gift for your family and Fauna is working on a card for you.
Take care and stay sweet!
Your Ohio friend, Lisa
Hi Sofia,
I like your doll! it is very pretty! but I do not like the banana slug because We have ton and tons of slugs in our garden.
Amelia
Hi Sofia,
If you have any My little ponys go to my blog my sister is selling my little pony clothes and hair ribbons!
Amelia
Thank you Sofia for sharing your adventure with your fairies in the Muir Woods. Your new poppy fairy is beautiful and I am sure will be a good mother to your other fairies! I love your photo of all three fairies next to the tree root.
Post a Comment