On tuesday I got my purple stripe! (oh yah)
Then I got a mexican dinner (yum).
Congrats on the purple stripe! And bravo you for not letting a broken arm in a cast get in your way!You look beautiful in that lavender headband and orange flower!
thank you that was a very great coment and those are very incouraging words. gues what I got my cast of today! love sofia
congratualtions on the purple stripe. That couldn't have been easy with a cast on your arm. I agree with Pam, so beautiful!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congrats on the purple stripe! And bravo you for not letting a broken arm in a cast get in your way!
You look beautiful in that lavender headband and orange flower!
thank you that was a very great coment and those are very incouraging words. gues what I got my cast of today!
love sofia
congratualtions on the purple stripe. That couldn't have been easy with a cast on your arm. I agree with Pam, so beautiful!
Post a Comment