Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pink, Birds and Flowers












On Monday I got a pink cast (hot pink as you can see). I thought I would just get plain white but I chose hot pink instead. It was warm when they put it on and my two best friends, my dad, my mom, my cusin, my aunt and my grandma sined it for me! And the birds that are in the photos that we took are on are bird feeder whitch they enjoy eating off of.
I think the flower picture is one of my favorites the flower is a bloosem.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have such a beautiful hot pink cast! Casts used to be an ugly gray white!

Your bird and blossom photos are beautiful1 Are you as glad it is spring as I am?

Lisa said...

I love your hot pink cast, white would have been so drab and they get so dirty! Fauna would pick pink too. The little sparrows on your feeder are so cute. I love the blossom photo too, so pretty against the gray sky.