Sunday, March 29, 2009

Muir Beach & Nesting











On Friday I went to Muir Beach with some homeschool friends. We saw starfish, crab, sea snails and a lizard on a rock. I was happy I brought my swimsuit because when your at the beach you know your going to get wet! The waves were kind of big but we had fun playing in the waves. My friends and I climbed on some big rocks. When we went to the tide pools we couldn't see any thing because the waves were very ruff but latter on in the day we went back to the tide pools and there were a lot of see creatures. We had a lot of fun. I can't wait till next time we go! A couple days before we made nests for spring it was very fun we bought some eggs to put inside. we took pictures of them in the front yard we did them in the shade so they wood look like they were more in their natrul home. I had a lot of fun especially because my cusin was there to!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sofia, my girls and I LOVE your starfish picture. The eggs in the clover is beautiful too. It looks like you had a great day at the beach!

Chris said...

These are great photos. I love birds and nests and eggs. Very pretty.

I hope your wrist is better!