Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fairies In Muir woods

















On Friday I went to Muirwoods. I took my fairies Lilac and Sunflower. The faries and I loved the creek but we hiked up so far I could hardly walk. When we got to the top we climed on a big rock.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Goose, what a nice blog! I'm going to show it to my 9 year old daughter in the morning-maybe she'll want to do one too. Way to go!

Pussnae said...

Oops. That last comment was from me-I was signed into my husand's account. :)

Lisa said...

Hi Sofia!!! It's fun having a blog, isn't it!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I love you
Mom

Anet said...

Hi Goose, Your blog is adorable!
Love your fairies in the woods!!!

Anet and Noah

Anonymous said...

Sofia, this post is just beautiful. It warms my heart and brings out the child in me! Thank you. I have a special bookmark labeled "Escape" where I put very, very special posts or images. It is a place to go when I need to lift my spirits. This lovely post is now a part of that "secret place".

Chris said...

These are soo cool! Really nice work.
Glad someone told me about your blog! I'll be back.