Thursday, October 11, 2012

Im Back, Did you miss me?!

Hi,
soooo.
I had a pretty awesome summer. i spent a lot of time with friends!
First i went to a boat camp in Long beach that was awesome i met lots of nice people and i miss them all very much.
Then  a week later i went to tahoe with another friend that was fun we did a lot of swimming.
then 5 days later i went camping in big sur it was fun.
Im doing classes with my school again. this semester im doing epidemics i have to do a research project :(... and i am doing the U.S constitution.... I even have to do a speech and a comunity service report.  The reason for all this constitution stuff is for my school we do the eighth grade graduate requirements every other year so that means i have to do it all this year:(!
I am also doing a science class with a couple of friends and a writting group. oh and i am doing the literary confrence this year too yay!! :)
I Have to go ttyl blogging world
Nicole

No comments: