Tuesday, May 25, 2010

todays plan and summer fun ideas

Hi every one today my mom,my brother,possobly my dad and me are going to make frosting and cake impressionist paintings. I can't wait to go swimming over the summer I will also go to oregon with my moms side of the family I will also go camping. The fun part about the summer is that I will take a camp with all my preschool friends we each get a day of the week and get to choose what we get to do. In the morning we will take swimming lessons I already know how to swim we are just going to get stronger at it.If you have any other summer ideas please say.I'll get back soon.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi there, I'm reading your LOVELY blog from Ireland~ well done! I have 3 boys and a little girl who I homeschool, and we are hoping to spend LOTS of time swimming in the river at the end of the lane beside our house, and hoping to camp down there too! I hope you have a great summer, filled with really happy things, and I look forward to reading your blog from now on. All the best, Emily (http://blog.theNest.ie) xx