Thursday, December 3, 2009

tales of christmas past

I love the christmas season it has so many beautiful colors can you see in the back of the picture that was me 3 years ago it is so fun this time of year because you get to deckorate a tree and paint ornements and light the minnora I selabrate haunakha every year I like doing it because when we play dreidel you can get haunaka gelt (chocolate coins) they taste good and it is a fun game I like to eat the potato latgas they taste amaizing with the apple sause . I love to go looking for a christmas tree but this year I don't know if we should because scratch my cat will nock it down or break a ornement that is a thi ng to worry about don't you think. Well I want you all to have a merry christmas oh one more thing chesnuts roasting on a open fire the end.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love that name Scratch!

Lisa said...

I love this time of year, too! Especially because of you!
Mom