Your corn husk dolls are just beautiful! I made one last fall - an angel - and I like her so much I have had her out all year long.
Your fall set-up is so festive and I especially like your cool owls. We have had owls hooting in our little forest lately and I love to sit quietly on the porch at night and listen.
4 comments:
I love your new blog page!!!
love
mom
Your corn husk dolls are just beautiful! I made one last fall - an angel - and I like her so much I have had her out all year long.
Your fall set-up is so festive and I especially like your cool owls. We have had owls hooting in our little forest lately and I love to sit quietly on the porch at night and listen.
Your autumn collection is lovely... such wonderful colors. Nice acorns too!
Blessings and magic.
I love the corn husk dolls
Post a Comment