Thursday, August 13, 2009

Outside Magic and Inside Magic

These are felted wishing stones. I made the purple one, the white one, the small blue one and the black one. It was so fun the blue ones do night time magic the purple one does indor magic the white does nature magic the pink one does star magic and the black one does powerful magic. so thoes are wishing stones

Power ful stone wish granted.

Animal summer camp they had great fun. I love playing with animals!


This is my Fairy and her horse their names are Beya Sera and Beyusongaya. I love fairys!




Water Melon house with my fairys and there fun little ideas that they share. Last night I got to see a meteor shower in the hills I got to see seven of them it was so cool we had alot of fun but now were really sleepy. Heres my spell of the post: shupa it means freeze so when you are dueling with some one remember it it comes in handy.




4 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful stones Sofia.

Lisa :)

jaz@octoberfarm said...

your art is charming!!

Fauna said...

beautiful stones.

MeiLi said...

Hi Sofia! My name is Sweetie. My mom found your blog and thought I might like to be your friend. I love fairies, too. I have the same one you do! I added you to my blog list so I can visit again. I hope you will visit me.